Missing Miles Sanders

LeonardRachiele

Missing Miles Sanders

Post by LeonardRachiele »

The Cowboys and 49ers have destroyed the Eagles the past two weeks. These two losses meant the better team won. What gives me much more heartburn is the earlier 20 to 14 game with the Jets. I am surprised is that nobody is mentioning the loss of Miles Sanders and what he meant to this team. His loss is similar to the loss of LeGarrette Blount in 2018. Lets stop talking about playoff possibilities and laser in on the Seahawks.
JWL

Re: Missing Miles Sanders

Post by JWL »

something I wrote to some coworkers this week-

The Eagles don’t have the same zest as they did in 2022. They didn’t properly replace some guys they lost off the defense. The 2022 defense was better with T.J. Edwards, Marcus Epps, and C.J. Gardner-Johnson. The offense is a little off too. Jalen Hurts played better in 2022.

It has been time for the Eagles to get the cobwebs out of the way and open the box in which they’ve been storing Rashaad Penny. I like D’Andre Swift but something seems off about him of late. Kenneth Gainwell shouldn’t be touching the ball as much as he has been. Penny is the Eagles biggest running back. Why is he not active? In the Northeast in December he could be a difference maker.