Which SB champs would you rank below the recent Chiefs squad

lastcat3

Which SB champs would you rank below the recent Chiefs squad

Post by lastcat3 »

How many Super Bowl champions would you rank below the current Chiefs champions? Although I fully admit Mahomes is really turning into a great qb at the same time though as someone who is more of a fan of the history of the game than what the NFL has turned into recently the current Chiefs teams are pretty frustrating. Frustrating in the sense that you could totally see a good number of past champions absolutely wiping the floor with them (heck probably even many of the teams that lost the Super Bowl would beat these current Chiefs teams rather easily). Yet they are as of now the class of the current NFL and a lot of current fans like to proclaim Mahomes the best ever and that he can do things no one else could. To me I just look at Mahomes and wish I could have seen what he would look like against some of the types of teams that quarterbacks used to have to face.

So are there any Super Bowl champions that you would rank even below the past two Chiefs champions?
Brian wolf

Re: Which SB champs would you rank below the recent Chiefs s

Post by Brian wolf »

Good question but tough to answer ... Its hard to compare eras ... The Eagles had a great pass rush which was neutralized by the slippery field. However, with a secondary like The Legion Of Boom from 2013 or even the Patriots from 2018, the receivers for KC would have struggled ...
7DnBrnc53

Re: Which SB champs would you rank below the recent Chiefs s

Post by 7DnBrnc53 »

2001, 03, and 04 Patriots, 1980 Raiders, 2008 Steelers, 2011 Giants