2023 PFRA convention roll call

ChrisBabcock

2023 PFRA convention roll call

Post by ChrisBabcock »

So who's going? A show of hands please. :D
It will be great to finally meet in person some people that I only know through this message board, and to catch up with others. Also, is anyone going linger in the city for awhile after the Sunday tour of the stadium? Maybe Primanti Brothers for lunch and/or a trip on the Duquesne Incline may be some things to do.
Crazy Packers Fan

Re: 2023 PFRA convention roll call

Post by Crazy Packers Fan »

I will be there! I live just outside of Pittsburgh, so this one's right in my backyard. My dad is coming with me (he's just a fan, not a researcher). I'll be at all the events, as long as nothing goes wrong. Really looking forward to this! (And since I won't be staying in a hotel, hopefully I won't get my room burglarized like I did in Canton.)
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

hopefully I won't get my room burglarized like I did in Canton.
:shock:

I had no need for a hotel room at the 2018 Buffalo convention and spent the night in my own bed.
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

I am coming after missing the past two Conventions (2018 and 2021). I am excited to bring my son with me, while he is only 9 years old he has an extensive knowledge of 70s and 80s players, and also of the old and defunct NFL teams of the 20s and 30s.
JohnH19

Post by JohnH19 »

I’ll be there representing the Great White North. I had a great time in Green Bay and was booked to come to Canton in both 20 and 21 but the pandemic made cross border travel too complicated. I’m staying until Tuesday. Can’t wait!
Lee Elder

Post by Lee Elder »

My wife and I will be there.
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

To anyone sticking around for the stadium tour on Sunday... Would a few people not in a hurry to get home want to get together and linger in the city a bit? Maybe go to the original Primanti Brothers for lunch and ride the Duquesne Incline.