Dallas Cowboys media guides and Gamebooks to 1960

Steviek

Re: Dallas Cowboys media guides and Gamebooks to 1960

Post by Steviek »

Speaking of gamebooks, does anyone have the gamebooks for these two 1987 strike games? 10/4/87 - Cardinals at Redskins and 10/18/87 - Rams at Falcons.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I started going thru the 80's and 90's gamebooks and it seems many of those are new also. There is a problem with the Cowboys site with the 1985 season; it only lists two games, but the other 1985 games show up in other seasons and are dead links. The 44-0 loss to the Bears shows up in the 1994 season but there is no gamebook for it, and the other 1985 games show up in other seasons and there are no gamebooks. The "Contact Us" and 'Tech Support" links seems to be dead; does anybody know how to email or phone the Cowboys Media Department so we can get this straightened out? The guy I think I need to contact is Jonathan Thorn, their archivist. Please PM me if you might be able to help me and I will get in touch. Thanks.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
fgoodwin

Post by fgoodwin »

Rupert Patrick wrote:I started going thru the 80's and 90's gamebooks and it seems many of those are new also. There is a problem with the Cowboys site with the 1985 season; it only lists two games, but the other 1985 games show up in other seasons and are dead links. The 44-0 loss to the Bears shows up in the 1994 season but there is no gamebook for it, and the other 1985 games show up in other seasons and there are no gamebooks. The "Contact Us" and 'Tech Support" links seems to be dead; does anybody know how to email or phone the Cowboys Media Department so we can get this straightened out? The guy I think I need to contact is Jonathan Thorn, their archivist. Please PM me if you might be able to help me and I will get in touch. Thanks.
The Cowboys staff email addresses are in the form of firstinitial+lastname@dallascowboys.net, so you might try jthorne@dallascowboys.net

If that doesn't work, here are their PR contacts:

Rich Dalrymple........972-497-4953..... rdalrymple@dallascowboys.net
Scott Agulnek..........972-497-4956....... sagulnek@dallascowboys.net
Joe Trahan..............972-497-4552........... jtrahan@dallascowboys.net
Dave Abbruzese......972-497-4355... dabbruzese@dallascowboys.net
Emily Robbins.........972-497-4359........ erobbins@dallascowboys.net
Whitney Faulkner....972-497-4955...... wfaulkner@dallascowboys.net

Thorne is also on twitter at: @jrthorne0