No more NFL Record and Fact Book?

Rupert Patrick

No more NFL Record and Fact Book?

Post by Rupert Patrick »

Usually by this time of year Amazon and Barnes and Noble will be emailing me incessantly about the upcoming 2015 NFL Record and Fact Book as it generally comes out in mid-late July, but I have not received an email, and searching their websites, I don't see a publication date and Google searches come up empty. Did the NFL discontinue the publication of the Record and Fact Book?
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
oldecapecod11

Re: No more NFL Record and Fact Book?

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Old mail here has a message from B&N dated July 29th so maybe you are a tad anxious?
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Andrew McKillop

Post by Andrew McKillop »

It seems everything is later this season with Labor Day falling on the 7th. The Colts, Eagles, and Lions don't even start training camp until August.

Post by 3533 »

Malcolm Butler and Tom Brady will be on the cover.
Steviek

Post by Steviek »

3533 wrote:Malcolm Butler and Tom Brady will be on the cover.
And Jim "the Deflator" McNally.
IvanNYC

Post by IvanNYC »

Rupert Patrick wrote:Usually by this time of year Amazon and Barnes and Noble will be emailing me incessantly about the upcoming 2015 NFL Record and Fact Book as it generally comes out in mid-late July, but I have not received an email, and searching their websites, I don't see a publication date and Google searches come up empty. Did the NFL discontinue the publication of the Record and Fact Book?
In the past, the book has been listed and available for pre-order on Amazon and BN.com sometime in the spring, with the publication date being the fourth Tuesday of July. This year, however, you won't find it listed because there won't be a commercial version of the book. I was advised that it will be available at some point on NFL.com at no charge.

Edit to add: As Dirk mentioned, the 2015 edition is now available at NFLmedia.com
Last edited by IvanNYC on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@Ivan_Urena1
Dirk

Post by Dirk »

The 2015 NFL Record and Fact Book is now available online at the NFLMedia.com website.
Steviek

Post by Steviek »

Wow, no actual publication anymore?!! I know we live in the age of online books, but this is a sad day for me. Perhaps just another small omen that the league is not what it once was.

Post by 3533 »

Steviek wrote:Wow, no actual publication anymore?!! I know we live in the age of online books, but this is a sad day for me. Perhaps just another small omen that the league is not what it once was.
It is sad news for me too. I will have to download it and print out the pages I really need.
smith03

Post by smith03 »

still see they have the wrong AP MVP for 1959