Is anyone is or near Canton?

JohnTurney

Is anyone is or near Canton?

Post by JohnTurney »

If so, I need a little bit if research done at HOF library.
paulksandiego

Re: Is anyone is or near Canton?

Post by paulksandiego »

If anybody can find the 2004 College & Pro Football Newsweekly all-pro teams, I would be most grateful and owing to you.

Paul
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

JohnTurney » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 pm
"If so, I need a little bit if research done at HOF library."

John, what's wrong with the hall workers who are alleged PFRA Members or receive a free subscription to our Coffin Corner.
That's about as "near" as you can get and, surely, they would want to "give back" or help one of their brethren?
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

oldecapecod 11 wrote:JohnTurney » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 pm

John, what's wrong with the hall workers who are alleged PFRA Members or receive a free subscription to our Coffin Corner.
That's about as "near" as you can get and, surely, they would want to "give back" or help one of their brethren?
You didn't really go there, did you? These are questions that have no answer. :P
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Veeshik_ya » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 pm
"You didn't really go there, did you? These are questions that have no answer."

Every question has an answer and the PFRA, under new leadership, can very easily emerge from the dark shadows
of back-room secrecy and achieve most of the objectives planned by our founder.
We have seen Ken in the national news many times and his positive attitude toward improved inter- and intra-Association cooperation, exchanges of data and friendship could well motivate someone to respond to aid as requested.
Here is a chance to shake from some cloaks the dust of the past and look forward to a breath of fresh air.
~ Arnie Weinmeister
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

oldecapecod 11 wrote:JohnTurney » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Nothing at all, they are helping me now. Even as I post this, but I needed something I'd rather have someone in the area do when they are going to be there.
I am really getting bored with the phony accuasations posted here by a very small number (perhaps as low and two) of people.

Certainly folks have a right to free speech and they can post, for the most part, what they want. But I will excercise mine to rebutt the nonsense.

Here it is: Quit bitching. It makes those with these repetitive accuasations look like babies.
ChrisBabcock

Post by ChrisBabcock »

I am really getting bored with the phony accuasations posted here by a very small number (perhaps as low and two) of people.

Certainly folks have a right to free speech and they can post, for the most part, what they want. But I will excercise mine to rebutt the nonsense.

Here it is: Quit bitching. It makes those with these repetitive accuasations look like babies.
Thank you. I've been pondering saying something like this for awhile now.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

One step closer to the triple crown, now we just need someone to complain about people complaining about the complainers.

That will forward the football discussion. We can put together a reality show placing adults back in high school (works for me, I could once again light teams up for 250 yards and 3 TD's - in the first half. Which is about all the shape I'd be in to play these days), aim it at a teenage target audience and boom, there's our revenue increase . . .

In all seriousness though, can we fix the forum search function yet? The thing is practically unusable, still.

Also, I typed up half a post the other day then pizza arrived so I ate, then came back and finished typing it up and hit submit and it said I had to log-in. So I lost everything I typed. Assuming there's some auto logout feature in place? That's frustrating. We're all adults here, allegedly, and I think we can handle logging ourselves out on our own accord.
Veeshik_ya

Post by Veeshik_ya »

Reaser wrote:One step closer to the triple crown, now we just need someone to complain about people complaining about the complainers.

That will forward the football discussion. We can put together a reality show placing adults back in high school (works for me, I could once again light teams up for 250 yards and 3 TD's - in the first half. Which is about all the shape I'd be in to play these days), aim it at a teenage target audience and boom, there's our revenue increase . . .

In all seriousness though, can we fix the forum search function yet? The thing is practically unusable, still.

Also, I typed up half a post the other day then pizza arrived so I ate, then came back and finished typing it up and hit submit and it said I had to log-in. So I lost everything I typed. Assuming there's some auto logout feature in place? That's frustrating. We're all adults here, allegedly, and I think we can handle logging ourselves out on our own accord.
I'm so conditioned to saving what I type before I hit submit I do it almost unconsciously. Thwarted too many times by the ever-present technical issues...
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

by JohnTurney » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:42 pm

oldecapecod 11 wrote:

JohnTurney » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Nothing at all, they are helping me now. Even as I post this, but I needed something I'd rather have someone in the area do when they are going to be there.

===
John,

Calm down. Act nice. Don't let your panties get in a wedge.

I don't want your comments in this thread to deteriorate as they did in another.

My inquiry was simply trying to be helpful.
You know you have been forgetful in the past - for example: Connecticut, and Walker/Rote, and other matters as well.
There is no need to delve into them here. It is past.

If you had forgotten we have members in Canton or people there getting "freebies," I simply intended to remind you.
If we no longer had those contacts, I was going to offer to have a relative visit from western Pennsylvania -
IF it was a matter of importance and NOT a chore you were assigned by a sportswriter and looked to the membership
to help you complete.

Additionally, this most recent post of yours seems confusing?
"Even as I post this, but I needed something I'd rather have someone in the area do when they are going to be there."
I would think someone working in Canton would almost HAVE to "be there?" No?
~ Arnie Weinmeister