Who am I? Who are they?

74_75_78_79_

Who am I? Who are they?

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

I played for both Dan Reeves and Mike Shanahan in my career. My offensive coordinator in my first two years would go on to OC another team and help lead them to a SB victory two years later (my fourth year in the league). After that very fourth season, I moved on elsewhere but a teammate of mine during those first four years would stay on an extra three years before moving on himself. The year after he did move on, the very team he left (the team I played for in my first four seasons) went on to win a Lombardi. Not only that, but the team he was on now did not make the playoffs but was in the conference championship the year before. Before his career ended, however, he would win himself 3 Rings. In fact, someone related to me was on one of those SB-winners.

1) Who am I?

2) Who was my OC my first two years in the league?

3) Who was my teammate who would go on to win those 3 Rings?
Jeremy Crowhurst

Re: Who am I? Who are they?

Post by Jeremy Crowhurst »

74_75_78_79_ wrote:I played for both Dan Reeves and Mike Shanahan in my career. My offensive coordinator in my first two years would go on to OC another team and help lead them to a SB victory two years later (my fourth year in the league). After that very fourth season, I moved on elsewhere but a teammate of mine during those first four years would stay on an extra three years before moving on himself. The year after he did move on, the very team he left (the team I played for in my first four seasons) went on to win a Lombardi. Not only that, but the team he was on now did not make the playoffs but was in the conference championship the year before. Before his career ended, however, he would win himself 3 Rings. In fact, someone related to me was on one of those SB-winners.

1) Who am I?

2) Who was my OC my first two years in the league?

3) Who was my teammate who would go on to win those 3 Rings?
You are Todd Kinchen, your OC was Ernie Zampese, and your teammate was Roman Phifer.
74_75_78_79_

Re: Who am I? Who are they?

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

Very good.