Welcome President Crippen and Assistant Director Bozeka

Mark L. Ford
Site Moderator

Welcome President Crippen and Assistant Director Bozeka

Post by Mark L. Ford »

Congratulations to my successor as President of the PFRA, Ken Crippen. I know that I speak for everyone on the team when I say that we look forward to working with you in 2016 and 2017. Ken has appointed me as the new Executive Director of PFRA, and I will defer to our President on his goals for the organization. I'm proud to announce that I've appointed George Bozeka as the Assistant Executive Director.

Going by the cliche that you can't tell the players without a scorecard, the seven members of the 2016-2017 PFRA Board of Directors now are:
Ken Crippen, President;
Roy Sye, Vice-President;
Lee Elder, Secretary;
John Grasso, Treasurer;
Mark Durr, Publications Director;
Mark L. Ford, Executive Director; and
George Bozeka, Assistant Executive Director.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of folks at Green Bay in July, and to being part of this good team of people in 2016.
Ken Crippen
Site Moderator

Re: Welcome President Crippen and Assistant Director Bozeka

Post by Ken Crippen »

Thank you, Mark. I look forward to working with you and the rest of the board of directors over the next two years.

The board will informally meet (electronically) over the next two weeks to approve the Annual Report, which will contain the financial statements of the PFRA, as well as the FY2016 budget among other topics. Once approved by the board, it will be posted in the Members Only section of the PFRA website. We will also discuss the roadmap for 2016 and beyond for the PFRA. Those goals will be posted here and in "Coffin Corner."

I would also like to add that George Bozeka will also be filling the role of Assistant Publications Director under Mark Durr. His primary responsibilities will be to continue the great work he has been doing with the PFRA's Greatest Teams series of books.

Finally, thank you to Chris Willis for his service as Executive Director and Andy Piascik as Assistant Executive Director.
Football Learning Academy: https://www.football-learning-academy.com
An online school teaching football history.

FLA Podcast: https://www.football-learning-academy.com/pages/podcast
George Bozeka

Post by George Bozeka »

Congratulations Mark and Ken, and thank you for the kind words. I look forward to working with both of you and the other Board members over the next two years.
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

Good luck!