Upcoming Book from PFRA member Joe Zagorski

JoeZagorski

Upcoming Book from PFRA member Joe Zagorski

Post by JoeZagorski »

New York, NY: Pro football author Joe Zagorski, on November 7, 2022, has signed a contract with the Austin Macauley Publishing Company in New York City, to publish his upcoming book, The 2,003-Yard Odyssey: The Juice, the Electric Company, and an Epic Run for a Record. The book focuses on the incredible and historic rushing feat of O.J. Simpson and the 1973 Buffalo Bills, where both individual and team rushing records in the NFL were shattered. The book includes numerous quotes from several of the players on that team, including a recent interview from Simpson himself. Former Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame head coach Marv Levy has written the foreword for the book. The book will hopefully (pending the speed of production) be made available online and in numerous stores, such as Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million, by Christmas, 2023.

Mr. Zagorski has had three of his previous books published, each of which deal with the sport of pro football, its history, and its personalities. He is a member of the Pro Football Writers of America, the Pro Football Researchers Association, and an Associate member of the NFL Alumni Association. He resides in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
amateurhistorian

Re: Upcoming Book from PFRA member Joe Zagorski

Post by amateurhistorian »

JoeZagorski wrote:New York, NY: Pro football author Joe Zagorski, on November 7, 2022, has signed a contract with the Austin Macauley Publishing Company in New York City, to publish his upcoming book, The 2,003-Yard Odyssey: The Juice, the Electric Company, and an Epic Run for a Record. The book focuses on the incredible and historic rushing feat of O.J. Simpson and the 1973 Buffalo Bills, where both individual and team rushing records in the NFL were shattered. The book includes numerous quotes from several of the players on that team, including a recent interview from Simpson himself. Former Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame head coach Marv Levy has written the foreword for the book. The book will hopefully (pending the speed of production) be made available online and in numerous stores, such as Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million, by Christmas, 2023.

Mr. Zagorski has had three of his previous books published, each of which deal with the sport of pro football, its history, and its personalities. He is a member of the Pro Football Writers of America, the Pro Football Researchers Association, and an Associate member of the NFL Alumni Association. He resides in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.

I enjoyed your book "The year the Packers came back". That was when I first started watching football at the age of around ten. It was great reliving that time period as I learned much more about that team.
Ken Crippen
Site Moderator

Post by Ken Crippen »

Congrats Joe!!
Football Learning Academy: https://www.football-learning-academy.com
An online school teaching football history.

FLA Podcast: https://www.football-learning-academy.com/pages/podcast
JoeZagorski

Post by JoeZagorski »

Thanks Ken and the rest of my PFRA friends!

Joe Zagorski
GameBeforeTheMoney

Post by GameBeforeTheMoney »

Way to go! Big accomplishment. Congrats.
Podcast: https://Podcast.TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Website/Blog: https://TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Author's Name: Jackson Michael
JoeZagorski

Post by JoeZagorski »

Thanks Michael!
Joe Zagorski
SixtiesFan

Post by SixtiesFan »

Is there any news about this book on O.J. Simpson's 2003 yard season?
SixtiesFan

Post by SixtiesFan »

I asked over two months ago if there was any news about the book on O.J. Simpson's 2003 yard season. It wasn't published, obviously. It wouldn't be surprising if there isn't a lot of demand for it.

Again, any news on when and whether it will be published?
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

I've done a lot of books w/ all sorts of houses, so I kind of cringed when I saw the name of the publisher. Google Austin Macauley.
SixtiesFan

Post by SixtiesFan »

RichardBak wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:04 am I've done a lot of books w/ all sorts of houses, so I kind of cringed when I saw the name of the publisher. Google Austin Macauley.
I did and saw what you meant.