JAX losing streak over!

racepug

JAX losing streak over!

Post by racepug »

The Jacksonville Jaguars: the N.F.L. kings of London! (Is Brian Flores' job in jeopardy, now?)
Brian wolf

Re: JAX losing streak over!

Post by Brian wolf »

Will the Dolphins pull the trigger on Watson ?
Tua will be inspired to stay healthy while Watson serves a possible suspension but lets face it, Michael Vick was the last half-way successful left handed QB, so the odds are against him no matter if he stays with Miami or anyone else.
sheajets

Post by sheajets »

What a disaster with Urban Meyer. Did not expect it to go this badly...it's amazing how some guys are just not cut out the least bit for the pros. Granted he could still turn it around and maybe he goes on to be a successful NFL coach...but I got a feeling he's already planning his exit from Jax
Jamie Johnson

Post by Jamie Johnson »

sheajets wrote:What a disaster with Urban Meyer. Did not expect it to go this badly...it's amazing how some guys are just not cut out the least bit for the pros. Granted he could still turn it around and maybe he goes on to be a successful NFL coach...but I got a feeling he's already planning his exit from Jax
I'm sure Urban will have a convenient medical issue and resign. Two weeks later, USC will name him their head coach.
JameisLoseston

Post by JameisLoseston »

I'm sure Urban is practically licking his chops at the situation going on down in Baton Rouge right now! Bobby Petrino 2.0