2021 NFL predictions

GameBeforeTheMoney

Re: 2021 NFL predictions

Post by GameBeforeTheMoney »

racepug wrote:Good thing I don't bet. I missed both calls today. I'm especially surprised at how badly N.E. (i.e. a Bill Belichick-coached team) got hammered tonight.
Also surprised with how poorly a Belichick team played. I thought that game was a toss-up.
Podcast: https://Podcast.TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Website/Blog: https://TheGameBeforeTheMoney.com

Author's Name: Jackson Michael
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Worst defeat I have ever seen from a Patriots coached Belichick team. The last postseason loss like this, was the 2009/10 divisional loss to the Ravens ...

7 TD drives
2 kneel-downs

0 punts
0 turnovers for Buffalo
racepug

Post by racepug »

Brian wolf wrote:Sunday games ... Bucs win easily.
I'm not convinced that Jalen Hurts is "the future" in Philly. Not in the least bit.
racepug

Post by racepug »

sluggermatt15 wrote:I like the 49ers over Cowboys.
I wasn't sure how that game was going to go but I had a feeling that the 49ers would at least make 'em work for it. The 2nd half was shoddy but I'm sure glad SFO won!!
racepug

Post by racepug »

74_75_78_79_ wrote:nor SF winning at Dallas on that very day.
Reminder that the N.F.C. entry based in TX finished 12 - 6 which means that it went only 6 - 6 outside of its own division this season. Once again with that team the hype overshadowed the product.
sluggermatt15

Post by sluggermatt15 »

racepug wrote:
sluggermatt15 wrote:I like the 49ers over Cowboys.
I wasn't sure how that game was going to go but I had a feeling that the 49ers would at least make 'em work for it. The 2nd half was shoddy but I'm sure glad SFO won!!
SFO almost gave the game away in the fourth quarter. Should not have been as close as it was.
racepug

Post by racepug »

sluggermatt15 wrote:SFO almost gave the game away in the fourth quarter. Should not have been as close as it was.
I TOTALLY agree. Matter of fact I texted that very thing to another PFRA member as the game was winding down. The home team struck me as being VERY undisciplined and (as usual) not worthy of the hype surrounding it.
racepug

Post by racepug »

sluggermatt15 wrote:Buffalo can still play in the title game.
K.C. vs. BUF next weekend should be amazing: https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-played-f ... 30195.html
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Pittsburgh's defense was embarrassing in the third quarter. How long will Tomlin continue to coach this team ? His teams havent done anything in the postseason since beating the Jets in 2011. They have went 3-7 since losing the SB to the Packers with two victories in the 2016/17 postseason before getting blownout in the AFC Championship game ...
racepug

Post by racepug »

Brian wolf wrote:Pittsburgh's defense was embarrassing in the third quarter. How long will Tomlin continue to coach this team ? His teams havent done anything in the postseason since beating the Jets in 2011. They have went 3-7 since losing the SB to the Packers with two victories in the 2016/17 postseason before getting blownout in the AFC Championship game ...
What're they gonna do once Roethlisberger (finally - and thankfully) retires? After all - between Terry Bradshaw's retirement and "Big Ben" coming on the scene was about 20 years of "meh" for the "Stillers" at QB.