"WHO AM I?" trivia.

ChrisBabcock

Re: "WHO AM I?" trivia.

Post by ChrisBabcock »

Bryan wrote:I was the first rookie RB to rack up 9 100-yard rushing games in a season. Who am I?
George Rogers?
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Ottis Anderson
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

OJ Anderson is correct!
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

In the first playoff game of my career, I carried the ball 11 times and scored a TD on my team's opening drive. I would go on to play in just one more postseason game in my career. WHO AM I?
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

I am a wide receiver. As a rookie, my first catch was a TD in the second game that I played it. I had another catch in another game that season. In my second season, I had another catch in another game (for the record, I had only three receptions in my first 7 games that I suited up). But in my next three games after my third career reception, I gained 100-yards in each game and also scored at least one touchdown in each of those games (in total I had 20 receptions for 321 yards and four TDs in those three games, while before that I just had three receptions for 77 yards and one TD). Who am I?
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Teo wrote:I am a wide receiver. As a rookie, my first catch was a TD in the second game that I played it. I had another catch in another game that season. In my second season, I had another catch in another game (for the record, I had only three receptions in my first 7 games that I suited up). But in my next three games after my third career reception, I gained 100-yards in each game and also scored at least one touchdown in each of those games (in total I had 20 receptions for 321 yards and four TDs in those three games, while before that I just had three receptions for 77 yards and one TD). Who am I?
Steve Watson?
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

Bryan wrote:
Teo wrote:I am a wide receiver. As a rookie, my first catch was a TD in the second game that I played it. I had another catch in another game that season. In my second season, I had another catch in another game (for the record, I had only three receptions in my first 7 games that I suited up). But in my next three games after my third career reception, I gained 100-yards in each game and also scored at least one touchdown in each of those games (in total I had 20 receptions for 321 yards and four TDs in those three games, while before that I just had three receptions for 77 yards and one TD). Who am I?
Steve Watson?
No, but good guess. Similar start to their careers, but Watson broke trough in his third season (1981), why my mystery WR did it in his second season. As for another clue, both players coincided in the NFL for six seasons, and as a Watson, my mystery WR only played for one team during his career.
Sonny9

Post by Sonny9 »

Teo wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Steve Watson?
No, but good guess. Similar start to their careers, but Watson broke trough in his third season (1981), why my mystery WR did it in his second season. As for another clue, both players coincided in the NFL for six seasons, and as a Watson, my mystery WR only played for one team during his career.
Thought it might be Roy Green since he started out on defense. but it's not.

Stacey Bailey.
Sonny9

Post by Sonny9 »

One year I had over 1200 yards receiving which led the league. My next high was under 500 yards. I either tied for the lead or led the league in attempts four times, yards twice, average twice, touchdowns once and none of those had to do with receiving. I had the league longest twice, once was receiving.
Bob Gill

Post by Bob Gill »

Pat Studstill.