Welcome! New PFRA Website & Forum

cdwillis
Site Moderator

Welcome! New PFRA Website & Forum

Post by cdwillis »

Hello Everyone,

Just a little welcome to eveyone to the new PFRA Website & Forum. I want to thank everyone for all their help in getting this site up and running.
I also want to thank everyone for their patience with this project. Now, welcome to the new PFRA Forum. I hope everyone has a great time here
and it runs as smoothly as the old one. Let the football talk begin. Enjoy everyone,

Chris Willis
cdwillis
Mark L. Ford

Re: Welcome! New PFRA Website & Forum

Post by Mark L. Ford »

I'm honored to post the first reply on the new Forum. In going through old posts and saving them, I saw one of my old posts from December, 2007, which included "I liked the old Forum better". I imagine that a lot of people will feel that way this time as well. However, we all got used to the new format and found that it had things that the old one had lacked.

For the conversations that were still in progress on Saturday, we've endeavored to bring over the text of those so that people can pick up where they left off. I regret if we missed a response that had been made late in the day.
Reaser

Post by Reaser »

Are PM's going to be permitted?

Currently it says I am "not authorised to use this feature" ...
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Matt, it does not surprise me that you are the first real "Member" to post here.
Let me know what you would like me to do with those threads I saved for you - if anything.
As expected here... flash and glitter but no more substance than the previous set-up.
Do you know anything about the insertion of pictures?
P
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
74_75_78_79_

Post by 74_75_78_79_ »

Watching college football right now with the laptop on. Thought I set things up. Looks good so far! Change happens and the new set-up's got my support! If any constructive criticism ideas come my way, I'll make whatever recommendation(s) but in the meantime, it's great to be on the new site and will be looking forward to reading everyone's continual threads along with posting some of my own! As for pics, capecod, they can be no longer nor wider than 90 pixels (no larger than 6.0 KiB); at least as far as a profile avatar is concerned.

GREAT JOB, everyone involved!
mwald

Post by mwald »

I could not be more impressed with the new website. Looks fantastic. A big step up.

Nice job, fellas.
King Kong

Post by King Kong »

The main page looks nice.

Post by 3243 »

Yeah, the main page is impressively done. Good job.
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

I finally made it here.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
Rupert Patrick

Post by Rupert Patrick »

74_75_78_79_ wrote:Watching college football right now with the laptop on. Thought I set things up. Looks good so far! Change happens and the new set-up's got my support! If any constructive criticism ideas come my way, I'll make whatever recommendation(s) but in the meantime, it's great to be on the new site and will be looking forward to reading everyone's continual threads along with posting some of my own! As for pics, capecod, they can be no longer nor wider than 90 pixels (no larger than 6.0 KiB); at least as far as a profile avatar is concerned.

GREAT JOB, everyone involved!
My previous avatar was too large, so I did a google image search on NFL 90X90 and it brought up a number of football related avatars that fit the 90x90 restriction.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen