Welcome! New PFRA Website & Forum

nicefellow31

Re: Welcome! New PFRA Website & Forum

Post by nicefellow31 »

I'm on and must say this new site looks great.
Tod Maher

Post by Tod Maher »

cdwillis wrote:Right now that is the case. You have to log on to the Forum to see everything. Thanks for asking.
From what I've read that can be easily changed by an administrator by changing the Guest permissions to Read Only.
Moran

Post by Moran »

Thanks for the work put into this transition -
I'm going to see if I can insert a photo
oldecapecod11

Post by oldecapecod11 »

Mike,

GREAT picture insert. Thank you...

Here's a little note for you.

The first group of Threads I have posted from the old forum are those in which you and / or Paul (luckyshow) posted.
This statement is made somewhere else here.
I was in a frenzy to copy and then post as many of the old (interesting?) Threads and focused on you and Paul for the reasons indicated.
You: Photos and pictures and some great links thereto; and,
luckyshow: links to unusual and interesting stats - especially some of those relating to foeign leagues and unusual records

I began with Paul's posts (Threads in which he posted) and have put up about 50 of them. There are about 40 to go and then I will start with the Threads in which you posted.
I will send you a list of them via regular e-mail.

Again... your pictures of sites and reproductions of programs and photos have been enjoyed by more people than you can ever imagine. I have group of friends who "demand" I notify them when you have put up something - espeically about your Dad and / or the NYG. Immediately after notification, they rush to look. Yes; I could copy and send to them but I am hoping a couple of them will join. One I know was, for sure, but he has been dismayed by recent goings-on.

Again, thanks for the great stuff you share.
"It was a different game when I played.
When a player made a good play, he didn't jump up and down.
Those kinds of plays were expected."
~ Arnie Weinmeister
Moran

Post by Moran »

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't been acquiring much new stuff - since breaking the budget on the 1933 Championship program I've had to lay low.