Seniors

Discuss candidates for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the PFRA's Hall of Very Good
conace21

Re: Seniors

Post by conace21 »

My picks as of now are Gradishar, Wistert, and... pick any one of 7-8 other candidates.
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

I would love to see Gradishar, Wistert and Conerly but would be okay with Sharpe as well.

I do believe after a defensive player election last year that at least two seniors will be offensive players this year. Historian proposal or not, they will probably follow the queue this year with Gradishar, Kuechenberg and Sharpe. The real intrigue is #4-6 ...
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

We will see who joins the previous 9 finalists for 2024 ... Could any of the 9 fail to repeat? Will the new players shake up the queue?
rewing84

Post by rewing84 »

Brian which 4-6 do you like from the these options Craig Baughan Meador or Baughan Isbell Meador or Anderson Baughan Meador
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Not sure Robert ...

I dont endorse Isbell and feel Baughan and Anderson should wait. I do support Craig and Meador.
Gradishar needs to get in to help Baughan later, I feel. Meador jumping into the top 3 would be awesome ...
rewing84

Post by rewing84 »

Brian wolf wrote:Not sure Robert ...

I dont endorse Isbell and feel Baughan and Anderson should wait. I do support Craig and Meador.
Gradishar needs to get in to help Baughan later, I feel. Meador jumping into the top 3 would be awesome ...
appreciate the feedback Brian
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

For John Turney ... Any timeframe for the announcement of Finalists?
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Brian wolf wrote:For John Turney ... Any timeframe for the announcement of Finalists?
1:05 ET Today

edit

senior finalists class of 2024 Ken Anderson, Maxie Baughan, Roger Craig, Randy Gradishar, Joe Jacoby, Albert Lewis, Steve McMichael, Eddie Meador, Art Powell, Sterling Sharpe, Otis Taylor and Al Wistert

Missing the cut:
Ottis Anderson, Carl Banks, Larry Brown, Mark Clayton, Charlie Conerly, Henry Ellard, Lester Hayes, Chris Hinton, Cecil Isbell, Billy W.S. Johnson, Mike Kenn, Bob Kuechenberg, George Kunz, Jim Marshall, Stanley Morgan, Tommy Nobis, Everson Walls
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Thanks John ... No Set Queue!

Wistert over Isbell
Jacoby over Kuechenberg!
Powell and Taylor for the AFL
McMichael bursts through
Craig and Lewis make it as well

New Senior Nominee Wishlist

Wistert
Gradishar
Meador

Prediction

Gradishar
Craig
Sharpe
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Its hard to believe Kooch went from top six last year to not making this year's top 12 ...

We will see Jack, if the top six can be suggested for Class Of 2024-25?