PFRA Gathering, WNY Chapter

JeffreyMiller

PFRA Gathering, WNY Chapter

Post by JeffreyMiller »

It's looking more and more like April 9, 2016 will be the date for the WNY PFRA Gathering. I have received a lot of positive responses so far, but much depends on the date we choose. The date is still subject to change, but I hope to have everything set in stone within the next week or so.

The plan is to hold the gathering in Hamburg, NY, which is just south of Buffalo. The gathering will begin at 2:00 and will end around 5:00 or 6:00, at which time the group will either head across the street to one of Hamburg's awesome eating establishments, or we can have pizza and wings brought in. If we order in, we will have to pass the hat ...

The gathering will include a meet-and-greet session, displays of special collections, guest speakers and some other highlights which I will announce later on.

Everyone is invited--you don't have to be a Bills fan to attend. If you would like to attend, please message me via this site or drop me an email at odosagih@aol.com. If you'd like to give a presentation or show off a collection of which you are proud, that would be even better!

PS--If you would like to bring a guest, that would be great, too! Just let me know so we can plan ...
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."