It's been a long time since I have been all that impressed with any one team in the NFL......but

lastcat3

Re: It's been a long time since I have been all that impressed with any one team in the NFL......but

Post by lastcat3 »

Lol, well I think I jinxed the 9ers. Kirk Cousins probably played as good of a game as he possibly could but I also think it's clear that Purdy needs a healthy 9ers offense in order to do the things he did during the first several weeks of the season. He's not one of those qb's that can cover up holes like Mahomes can.
racepug

Re: It's been a long time since I have been all that impressed with any one team in the NFL......but

Post by racepug »

lastcat3 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:29 am Lol, well I think I jinxed the 9ers.
- :lol: Maybe you did!
lastcat3 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:29 amKirk Cousins probably played as good of a game as he possibly could
Yeah, he played a good game and his O-line did a really good job but the Vikings don't strike me as the kind of team that can continue that level of play.

lastcat3 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:29 am but I also think it's clear that Purdy needs a healthy 9ers offense in order to do the things he did during the first several weeks of the season. He's not one of those qb's that can cover up holes like Mahomes can.
Well, few N.F.L. QBs can do what Mahomes can. You may have a point but I still think (hope?) that this was just a "blip" and that the 49ers will "right their ship," and soon.
JuggernautJ

Post by JuggernautJ »

lastcat3 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:29 am Lol, well I think I jinxed the 9ers. Kirk Cousins probably played as good of a game as he possibly could but I also think it's clear that Purdy needs a healthy 9ers offense in order to do the things he did during the first several weeks of the season. He's not one of those qb's that can cover up holes like Mahomes can.
In NinerLand, we hold you personally responsible.
:shock: :? ;)