Paper of Record App to read TSN

Apbaball

Paper of Record App to read TSN

Post by Apbaball »

Does anyone have this App for their IPad?? I have been using the Paper of Record App for my Ipad to read old issues of the Sporting News for the past two years when suddenly yesterday it stopped working. Anyone else have this issue? I hope they didn''t go under or anything.
Apbaball

Re: Paper of Record App to read TSN

Post by Apbaball »

It is back up and running.
Apbaball

Post by Apbaball »

This app is no longer available in the App Store. I have upgraded to a newer iPad but cannot download the App since it gone. Any other options to be able to access TSN? I can still use the app on my old iPad but will eventually need to retire it someday.
preeths

Post by preeths »

I think becoming a member of the Society of American Baseball Research gives you online access to TSN archives through a web browser.
Paul Reeths
Stats Crew - https://www.statscrew.com
Apbaball

Post by Apbaball »

The Paper of Record iPad app for TSN has finally stopped working. Anyone subscribe through their website or through a SABR membership? Is it user friendly?

I've heard newspaperarchives.com also provides TSN access. Does anyone know how user friendly it is? I'd want to read the entire issue from start to finish as opposed to searching for an article.