Are Cowboys gamebooks back online?

JohnTurney

Are Cowboys gamebooks back online?

Post by JohnTurney »

I understood they were reorganizing and would be up sometime in Fall---nothing specific, though ... hadn't seen anything on their current site
Rupert Patrick

Re: Are Cowboys gamebooks back online?

Post by Rupert Patrick »

They don't seem to be up yet. I don't know who to contact with the Cowboys to get an ETA on when they will be up, because they've never responded to any of my game book requests concerning the missing games in their archives.
"Every time you lose, you die a little bit. You die inside. Not all your organs, maybe just your liver." - George Allen
JohnTurney

Post by JohnTurney »

Rupert Patrick wrote:They don't seem to be up yet. I don't know who to contact with the Cowboys to get an ETA on when they will be up, because they've never responded to any of my game book requests concerning the missing games in their archives.
Someone there told me they will be up----just a matter of time.
fgoodwin

Post by fgoodwin »

I met the Cowboys archivist a couple of years ago, and he made it very clear that digitizing the Cowboys historical record and getting it online is a very low priority. Frankly, I was shocked at his honesty, but given that response, I'm not at all surprised that they're dragging their feet about restoring what digital media they already had online.