Am I Missing Something?

JeffreyMiller

Am I Missing Something?

Post by JeffreyMiller »

I can't get into the Members Only page, and after I try the site makes me re-log in--every time! What gives?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."
RyanChristiansen

Re: Am I Missing Something?

Post by RyanChristiansen »

I did have to log in again, but I did get in. Can you not get in at all? I noticed the Forum never remembers me and I have to login every time, too,
"Five seconds to go... A field goal could win it. Up in the air! Going deep! Tipped! Caught! Touchdown! The Vikings! They win it! Time has run out!" - Vikings 28, Browns 23, December 14, 1980, Metropolitan Stadium
TodMaher

Post by TodMaher »

JeffreyMiller wrote:I can't get into the Members Only page, and after I try the site makes me re-log in--every time! What gives?
If you can't log in what part of the site is a making you "re-log in"? If you are having problems with your username/password you will have to send PFRA an email.
I am not in charge of the usernames/passwords for the Members Only.
TodMaher

Post by TodMaher »

RyanChristiansen wrote: I noticed the Forum never remembers me and I have to login every time, too,
Yes, for some reason there is no "Remember Me" feature when you login, but there is "Log me on automatically each visit."
Not to sound like a broken record, but for problems, etc. with the Forum contact the Administrator (click on The Team at the bottom of the page). I am not the Administrator of the Forum.
Ken Crippen
Site Moderator

Post by Ken Crippen »

JeffreyMiller wrote:I can't get into the Members Only page, and after I try the site makes me re-log in--every time! What gives?
Please email me with details.
Football Learning Academy: https://www.football-learning-academy.com
An online school teaching football history.

FLA Podcast: https://www.football-learning-academy.com/pages/podcast